Saturday, April 16, 2005

Yay Queen!!

Last night I went to the opening night of Queen’s play, Oliver. She was marvelous. The Queen Mum was also in the play. It was so much fun to watch them. I could go every night except it is much too expensive. I might go one more time though. My mom couldn’t take me to the play last night so I went with the Queen and the Queen Mum. This is how it went. I went with her an hour early and watched her get her make-up and costume on. Then I went and purchased a ticket. Then I watched the show. After that I went to the dressing room that she was in and waited for her to change. Then we went upstairs and said hi to everybody. Anyway for any of you who have seen the movie Queen played a part named Bet. Bet isn’t in the movie but she should be. She is Nancy’s sidekick like Oliver is Dodgers sidekick so when Nancy and Dodger sing the I’d do anything for one kiss song then they sing it too. I almost burst out laughing because Bet is two feet taller than Oliver is and he’s singing her this love song in a tiny voice imitating the older people. Anyway she was just so cute and she played her part so well. I would go to her blog and offer her a dozen roses right now if you haven’t already. Anyway Queen is just a marvelous actress and now I will leave you to go to her blog and give her a round of applause.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aria said...

cool cool cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

3:32 PM  
Blogger Trufflehunter said...

Sounds amazing! Wish I could've seen it too!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home