Monday, May 02, 2005

Right now i am stranded at the library because it is raining so hard. Well i have a lot happening so i will inform you.
my aunt and her family are coming down to stay with us(right in the middle of a school week) they are pretty nice so it wont be to terrible but it will be very crowded plus i will have to give up my room. Ya so we have been cleaning a ton.
we have had interesting weather lately. A couple days ago it was really wacky. when i woke up it was fog. then it was overcast, then it hailed, then it was really hot and sunny and then it was sunny and cold. and then it rained. whatever.
my friend just got this 14 foot long jumprope and we were jumproping at 9. it was way fun.
and last but not least, we probably wont move. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss. yup. the people who my dad are working for are cheaters and they told my daddy a lie about the job so it wont be worth the move.
oh just kidding that wasnt the last thing. this guy who has been accused of being my enemy came up and started talking to me. i mumbled hello and ran away. it was really weird.
I'm turning 14 on thursday. ya
well i have to go now. bye

8 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I'm glad you don't have to move since you really weren't looking forward to it! Thursday is your b-day? Me too! ;<) Happy day!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Trufflehunter said...

Yay, I'm so glad you don't have to move! :D Happy early birthday!!!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Happy early Birthday Anya! God bless you in the year to come! :D
wow, sounds like a busy life...and it's awesome you're not moving. have a nice day.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Trufflehunter said...

You've been tagged, Anya! Go to my blog to find out more. :)

6:31 PM  
Blogger mustang said...

Happy birthiday to you!!!!!!!!!!!

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home