Friday, May 06, 2005

Tag!!!

We are playing tag.
Here's the scoop on how to play: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. Then I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. If I tag you, and you don't want to be a part of this, then that is okay. Just let me know and I'll tag someone else.
The "questions": If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

If I could be a gardener I would plant cucumbers, peas, strawberries, raspberries and everything yummy. I would live of my labors and I would sell what I didn't eat. I would can and preserve and if there were a famine I would have my garden to keep me going. Plus I'll get a sun tan. :)
If I could be an architect I would discover great things. I would share what I learned and I would revel in the great knowledge of the cities before me.
If I could be a Writer I would write books that are gripping and yet are clean. That teaches lessons of courage but does not preach. I would be world famous. I would sign millions of books and I would have people faint at my feet. No seriously I think I would become attached to my characters. I would weep for them and pray for them. And I think I would want to continue the series as long as possible. You know how you make friends with people in books, cause you can relate to them better plus you see into their whole being. That's what it will be like when I am writing.
If I could be a bonnie pirate (say that with a pirate accent, mate) I would show a normal life pretending to be a merchant and when I left on my bonnie ship instead of doing reputable business I would sail the seven seas and collect treasure and hide it in a cave. Then I would save some for my son (yes he must be a son) and give him a map and throw a lot of complications into his life (taxes, other pirates, bad dreams and his wife would get greedy.)
If I could be a librarian I would try to do things to encourage kids to read and learn. Then after the library closed I would spend a few blissful hours reading all by myself with a little light and some chocolates. Then I would go home to a cat (I'm actually not a cat person but for the sake of the picture, I will endure) and a one room apartment and I would have my own little dinner.
And that is that.
I will now tag
Zaya at falsespringqueen.blogspot.com
Queen at cooler_ranch_doritos.blogspot.com
And Meg at shieldmaidendove.blospot.com
Ya know this is really fun. It's like were interacting while learning about each other. Yep. Well I must go as I am going shopping. Should be fun. See ya

3 Comments:

Blogger Trufflehunter said...

Good answers! :) :) I picked Writer too--maybe we can co-author books together. :D

5:45 PM  
Blogger Anya said...

That would be very fun. :):):):)

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home