Monday, May 16, 2005

Bubbles

For those who tried to comment and found it impossible to do so what happened is I was trying to get it so I could do anonymous comment so that my friends who don't have a blog can still comment and I messed up and did team members instead. And by the way I don't have team members; the people who had comments on that post just did it before I made the change. But I fixed it so feel free to comment.
On Friday I returned to my childhood. I went over to Queen's house to check on T. my little sister who was playing with Queen's little sisters. When I arrived they pounced on me and begged me to run through the sprinklers with them. Seeing that I was in my ratty clothes I agreed. After we had done this a couple of times one of the girls asked me to give her a piggyback through them. After we did this for about 1/2 hour we did hopscotch and then we ate bubbles *gasps of surprise* Yes I did say eat bubbles and yes they do taste like soap. And I guess you are wondering how you eat bubbles. Well after you blow them you catch them on your blowing stick (you don't have to catch them if you are really talented) and pop them with your tongue. It was really fun and I was thinking why can't I go back to my childhood? To be so free and to see the world through a child's view is such fun. And then when the kids were in bed I took a hot shower, watched a movie that they are not allowed to watch (Day After Tomorrow) and after that I read part of a really good book (The tombs of Atuan) and I realized that there are good things to every age. Just as long as you be yourself you can be laid back or way ahead of the people your age. Of course you can't be so stuck in a rut that you are afraid of change and thereby be afraid to truly be yourself. But that's a different subject.
Tomorrow for youth group we are playing baseball. Not ordinary baseball, Jello baseball. *rubs hands together gleefully* This is how you play. The bases are made of Jello and the runs are slip and slide. They said to wear clothes that can be ruined. They say you have to slide into every base. It sounds way way fun. I can't wait.
Anyway I switched rooms with my brother so now I have an upstairs room. The only bad thing is that it gets awfully hot upstairs at night. But other than that I really like it.
Some quotes I found off the Internet that I thought you might enjoy.
"Prayers are the one thing that never come back stamped return to sender."
"They say that the Spirit feels like a fire. Well then call the fire station because there is a blaze here that is out of control."
"I need a calculator to count how many times I count on my Savior."
"God has always been by my side but I didn't reach up to take his hand. I'm hanging on for dear life now"
See ya!! (I guess that I won't see you unless I visit the places where you live so it should be "post later" but I like see ya later better. ;)

10 Comments:

Blogger Trufflehunter said...

I so much agree with what you said about being like a child or not!!!! I have struggled with that question--I'd guess most teens do--and I've come to about the same conclusion as you. :)
Jello baseball sounds HILARIOUS!!! :D

6:21 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Wow! Great post! I really love your view on the kid/adult thing. Good things to every one, just don't be afraid to do both.

Ah! Jello baseball? Sweet! I wish I was there.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

ooooh, thats why i couldn't comment, lol

9:03 AM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Hi Anya, I like your blog a lot. Your Blog Title area is really neat. It looks like maybe a cool summer pond, only slightly out of focus. Yes, a cool place. :D

I thought perhaps jello baseball might involve jello balls, :P! but that would be hard to play, lol.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Good luck on exams!!! (If you're taking them -- most of us are right now, :P! )

7:31 PM  
Blogger Anya said...

Thanks Aslan. Good luck to you too.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Anya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Prescriptions tiers ca diego local news san Screen shirt shirtscreen silk t t Tennis female players galleries sexy women foot http://www.accutane-picture.info/asheville-nc-microsoft-certification.html You pay stuff internet debit card Zithromax used for http://www.hockey-8.info/thompson-dvd-player.html Cooking with 3-5 graders at school Digital printing system ferrania http://www.chubby9.info/Female-foot-fetish-and-trampling.html foot sex socks galleries Wellbutrin hydrocodone withdrawl free picture sexy legs Sumo and penis beach blowjobs tgp 20 mg xenical foot older fetish apply cellphones online

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Stationery stores dublin 1900 bookcases 1995 legacy subaru wagon inkjet printers http://www.hot-la-spa-tub.info/subaru-the-greek-ruler.html The main event basketball tournment Physical causes of impotence http://www.rollerhockeygoalieequipment.info/Subaru.html subaru marine engine Toner cartridge remanufacturer

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home