Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow, it's been a long time. I feel like I'm walking onto an empty stage, not sure of who is still in the audience. But I still need to perform, so I'm yelling out to the auditorium. Haha, now that I got my silly analogy out, I shall tell you what is going on in my life.
God is a big one, as always. I'm so full of fear that I have a hard time giving my life to God, and yet he is the only one who makes life worth living. I know that if I let it fear can take over my life, but don't worry, I'm working on it.
Work is another one. I'm working as a secretary for one of my professors, and it's a lot of fun and I'm learning a lot.
Family. Being so far away from home, I'm trying to find ways to still stay close.
And of course school is always a big part of my life. I love what I'm learning, and I'm leaning to either Law or Psychology as a place to specialize in. They're both so interesting. Haha. I'm going to have the hardest time picking a major...I'm so interested in so many fields.
Well, I'm off to Anna Karenina, but lets hope that this isn't the last post for two years, eh?
Anya