Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Well in my last post, I wrote about the new school I had just started. And well, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO BREATHE SINCE THEN!!!! Holy cow, they totally loaded me down with homework. Since I'm taking to classes and they both give me homework, on Tuesday-Friday I do one classes homework and on Saturday and Sunday I do the rest. Then on Monday is class. Then I babysat this darling little girl for about (depending on the day) 1 1/2 hrs. And every other day I have a class at the school. And last but not least, chores! Since school started, I've been doing the dinners every night. So I really have been busy. I probably shouldn't be blogging but I couldn't resist.


I've been tagged!
Hmmm.
My 5 favorite songs are:
"Mountains" by Cherie Call
She's All That I Need" I really don't know who it's by but it's a great song, from my sisters mix
"Ordinary" also from my sisters mix
"May it Be" by Enya from the Lord of the Rings soundtrack
"The Breaking of the Fellowship" also from Lord of the Rings
Of course I have songs that I love just as much or maybe even more, but these are my favorite at the moment.

Well I really should go but I want to say thank you for keeping me involved!!!

Love you all,

Anya

14 Comments:

Blogger Trufflehunter said...

yay you posted!! I've heard a couple of those songs and yes they're neat! now you're supposed to tag five people that haven't been tagged yet, just so you know... :D

1:55 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Great to "see" you around!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Hi Anya! Yeah, I love that song be Enya. The songs from the Lord of the Rings movies are awesome too. :) I hope your not too busy! Life is sure hectic sometimes...

9:13 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Yeah, I agree. Now I'm Oscar!! :)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Trufflehunter said...

merry christmas!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Hey Anya! We miss you and Zaya. :)


You all have a wonderful Christmas!!! :D!


Please blog soon, if you can!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Happy New Year, Anya! :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Anya! This is my first time to your blog, but I think you've visited mine before. I like your blog, and I'll be sure to link you as soon as possible!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Trufflehunter said...

Before February we would
Love it if you blogged
Or at least
Gave a sign you're still alive

get it? :D

6:09 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Hi Anya! :)

I hope everything is going well. Good luck in school this semester!

We miss your posts! Please post when you get a chance. :D

6:31 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hi! Long time no comment. :)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hola once again.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Hi Anya,
Glad to see you out and about in the blogosphere! Please put up a post (alliteration :D) when you get a chance and let us know what's happening! :)

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Defending patents Ultram online doctor prescription Cosmetics books Liposuction before after uk inkjet cartridge gang bang bilder Chanel cosmetic ativan babies in cosmetic surgery Zocor pancreatis Protonix meds increase cholesterol Divorce lawyer in gainesville Acyclovir+pharmacy natural cosmetic compounds Decorating ideas using area rugs cosmetic business plan Custom made vitamins Cosmetic house international Waverly car rentals

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home