Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Still here, but barely.

Hi everybody!! How are you all doing? I personally, am doing great but am very busy. My school is totally pushing me. My teacher says that I should be studying 8-12 hrs a day. Plus I watch an adorable little girl 3-4 hrs a day to. With all my regular chores on top of that I find myself very busy, but very happy too.

I am so excited. I am finally reading Les Miserables. So far I am loving it. Loads of good quotes and thoughts. Just a really amazing book. The author Victor Hugo writes in a way that is really hard for me to read, but besides that, and the numourous history bits it is truly a great book.

Since school started we have had a ton of people move into our town. It is so crazy. Tons of people from Las Vegas and California. I used to live in the smallest town in the world, and I loved it too. But now my old "haunts" are just a bunch of houses. In one way it's nice because I get to meet lots of new people, but it is hard sometimes. You know how there are places you go to refresh yourself? Well they are almost all gone now, so I am getting a little cabin fever. One of my old haunts is the movie theatre, I go there all the time with friends, so I'll probably go there tonight with Zaya, which will be nice.

Well, I better go, I have some homework to finish, but I will try to blog tomorrow.
Anya
Aslan, my computer wont let me get on your blog, it's really frustrating. So as soon as I can I will come visit your blog.

10 Comments:

Blogger Elysha said...

no comments- what is this?
well i hope everything is good with you, anya. :) I haven't been on your blog for a long time!
school school school... I do online school. i like it but the teachers are really strict with deadlines and stuff. oh well. life isn't always the way we want it.
-lysha

8:18 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Hey Anya!

Study 12 hours a day? Your schedule sounds like mine! And working and chores... Except I don't get to look after anyone adorable, lol. That's great that you're happy despite being so busy! How do you manage that?

I'm glad you're enjoying Les Mis! I haven't read a good play in ages. (I only study science right now).

Sorry you can't get on my blog. :P! Zaya got on earlier, so she might know how to do it.

I know what you mean about losing your haunts. I look around where I live, and they keep cutting down all the lovely trees and wilderness areas and then put more buildings and roads there. I'm beginning to wonder if they will leave us even one tree, lol. j/k

I'm the kind of person that needs to take a vacation every now and then, even if it's in my own backyard! :D So I know what you're talking about. I'll pray that God provides you with new places to visit where you can renew yourself. :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

I love that sunset in your profile pic! Hope things are going well for you. Put up a small post when you get a chance and let us know what's happening! :)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Trufflehunter said...

hm I thought I commented...oh well! :D ooo yes, awesome sunset!! Les Mis is neat, I liked that book too! are you reading the abridged version?

aw that's too bad about all those people coming...I wouldn't like that either.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Trufflehunter said...

I tag you! go to my blog to find out more! :D

3:58 PM  
Blogger mustang said...

Hello over there! are you breathing? if so please POST!!!

Okay, okay, I know I never post, but that is going to change!! I promise!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

hey anya! well i'm a little late on commenting on this post, sorry about that. you haven't posted in a while but i hope everything is fine with you, and that you're doing alright.
blog again sometime soon!
byeee

7:13 PM  
Blogger CelloFellow said...

TJYC will push you, but who wants the same-old same-old. Keep a stiff upper lip, and watch out, cause those next three semesters are gonna be a blast.
(Myself, I never did the first semester, joined my co-op late. But the second was HARD, the third was sweet. Also, don't forget about GWC's YFA. :) )

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I just finished TJYC...:D Its an awesome class!! I love "Les Miserables". (Defenetly on my "top 10" list.)

I know Ryssa!!! (I was reading stuff on Josh's site...I am in the same group as he is).

Does Ryssa have a blog? If so, can I have the link?? (I havent talked to her forever!)

I will be going down to Shakespeare festivle too! Its awesome, huh?

God Bless!

bEc

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home