Friday, August 26, 2005

hi everybody! How are you all? I'm great. Well I was going to post about my summer but tuns has been going on so I will post about that. First and coolest I got to go to one of Amy Grants concerts it was so awesome. I will tell more later. The second thing is that while I was babysitting some adorable kids ( ages 1,1,2,3,5,7 two families) I was cleaning up while the babies played inside and the other kids outside, one of the babies broke the toys he was playing with and started choking on the small piece. It was so frieky (spell?). It took me forever to find the piece and the whole time I was looking for it I thought the baby was going to die, My thoughts were going so fast. I was thinking of what I was going to tell their parents. It was so awful.When it finaly came out I felt like crying. I'm acually still babysitting so I will divulge all later.
xoxoxoxo
Anya
*shaking*

9 Comments:

Blogger Trufflehunter said...

Praise the Lord, hallelujah!! that is SO awesome that He helped you save the baby from choking!! I will pray for you, i know that must've been really scary! *hug*

6:02 PM  
Blogger Carmelita Spats said...

Yeah, She did the heimlich maneuver on him, frieky! I'd probably just try to dig it out and end up making it worse!

7:25 PM  
Blogger kathleen said...

oh wow. good job anya. that would been so scary!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Aslan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Aslan said...

Hi Anya! Wow, thank God. *wipes brow* I know that was a really tough situation, but you stayed calm, and God helped you!!! :D

You were babysitting for, erm, six kids at once? I don't think I ever sat for that many! That could be a real workout.

Amy Grant is awesome!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Wow! I had a kid choke once when I was kidsitting. It was scary! Great to see you are back!

3:44 PM  
Blogger mustang said...

OUCH!
for you and the poor little feller.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home