Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A few of my favorite things

Don't you love it when you get chills up and down your back?? I love that feeling!! I get it when someone does my hair, or when some little kid puts their hand in yours and they tell you a secret that half the time you can't understand. I get it when I read my comments or when I read something that is really beautiful. I get them when I see something sweet that little kids do or when they tilt their head at the end of a sentence. I get that feeling when a fight is over. And I get it when someone who doesn't pay attention to me most of the time pays attention. I get it in unfinished houses, or houses that seem to have a lot to tell you. I get it when I act or when I do something fun with one of my cousins. I get it when I figure something out that has been bothering me, or when I get something done.Yep those are the things that make life truly mean something. When I get chills up and down my back that is what makes me really and truly happy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Trufflehunter said...

I so know what you mean...it's an amazing feeling. Though for me it's often not chills, just a warmth in my heart. :)

6:21 AM  
Blogger Carmelita Spats said...

Hello sister! Little secret tellers do it for you then eh? I get shivers when something happened in a book that is really amazing!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Trufflehunter said...

Whoa, your blog changes every time I visit it! :D Looks great! Did you get my email?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I LOVE reading the things you write!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Trufflehunter said...

Oh and about the question in your blog description--it's "enemies", and you spelled "enemy" right. *thumbs up* :D

8:19 PM  
Blogger Anya said...

*blushes* :)

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello
I am new to this. I am 37 and adopting a little girl and am considering naming her anya. I was wondering if you like your name, if there is anything negative about it. why your parents named you anya and what your middle name is ..if you dont mind thanks victoria mcginley

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home